Here are some of the unique services that are offered by DJ Dave’s!
These services are optional but add a wonderful touch to your reception.
Pearls of Wisdom
During the dinner hour you can have your family, guests, and friends participate in your celebration. We will invite them to write down their Pearls of Wisdom. Pearls of Wisdom are words of advice or inspiration that your guests would like to share with you as start your life as a newly married couple. They will be witty, humorous, sincere, and inspirational! Your DJ will read the Pearls of Wisdom to the bride & groom prior to the toast.
The Love Story
The Love Story is your opportunity to have your story told the way it should be – with romance, humor, sentiment and surprises, all set to music and delivered at your reception by your DJ. We will ask you to fill out an online questionnaire to help create your story including how the Groom proposed to the Bride. We will read your story typically prior to the toast. You found each other; let us tell your story!
DVD Photo Montage
The DVD Photo Montage is a unique way to tell your life story through photos set to music. Typically the montage starts with the Bride and Grooms photos from birth to engagement. This presentation can be shown at a rehearsal dinner or at the wedding reception. This service includes completed DVD, DVD Player, Projector, and Screen.
Peace of Mind
This is your wedding. Our DJ’s put your needs first in creating the atmosphere you want. Our DJ’s will meet with you in person to plan every detail to make your day special and memorable. We coordinate with photographers, videographers, and caterers to provide the best service for you and your guests. You can enjoy the wedding knowing that our experience DJ will run the reception your way. We would be honored to serve you for your special day!
Here is a description of the services we offer our customers:
- In-person consultation with your DJ to discover your needs and expectations so we can plan and provide the best possible service.
- We can serve you for your wedding ceremony if needed. For the ceremony we provide all the necessary music for the processional, wedding March, and recessional. We also provide wireless microphones for Officiator or Soloist.
- From the toast, cake cutting, 1st dance, Father/Daughter, Bouquet & Garter Toss, we will help guide everyone through the reception so you don’t have to worry. You can enjoy your special day with family & friends knowing that DJ Dave’s will handle all the details.
- We coordinate and work with Wedding Planners, Photographers, Videographers, and Caterers to ensure every detail is taken care of.
- We arrive at least 1 hour before your event to set-up on our time.
- Your DJ dressed in Tuxedo’s for all formal occasions.
- Professional sound system with a comprehensive library of music with all styles of music for all ages. You can customize and create your own music playlist.
- We also offer Karaoke, Effect lighting, Bubble Machines, and Fog.
- We serve as your MC making all necessary announcement to keep your guest entertained and informed.
CEREMONY MUSIC SAMPLES
|Johann Sebastian Bach – Joy of Man’s Desiring|
|Johann Sebastian Bach: Concerto in D Minor|
|Wedding March – Wagner|
|Trumpet Voluntary (Bride)- Jeremiah Clarke|
|Canon in D – Johann Pachelbel|
|Water Music – George Frideric Handel|
|Mendelssohn – A Midsummer Night’s Dream|
|Pachelbel – Canon in D – Piano Version|
|Bridal Chorus – Wagner (Soft Version)|
|Bach – Joy of Man’s Desiring (Harp Version)|
|Vivaldi – Spring (The 4 Seasons)|
|Ave Maria – Franz Schubert|
|Vivaldi – Autumn (The 4 Seasons)|
|Air in the G String – Johann Sebastian Bach|
|Clarke – Prince of Denmark (Soft Recessional)|